Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Promise It Works!


Micky D’s, the Golden Arches, McDonalds. That is where this story takes place!  So Janice and I went to McDonald’s with her mom for breakfast.  As we are sitting and enjoying our time together Janice, my partner in changing the world, looks at me and asks for lotion for her peeling sun burn. Being the amazing girl I am…I didn’t have any. And neither did her mother. Yes, we are all girls, and yes, none of us had lotion. Lecture me on our failure of purse fulfillment later. Anyway, Janice saw a perfect opportunity, and she took it. “I will go see if there is lotion in the bathroom!” Well, this is McDonald’s and they didn’t. But a sticky note was sure placed on the mirror.

 Now the part of the story where I come in! Janice had come back to the table and another lady had gone into the restroom. A few minutes later I looked at Janice and it was already decided. We both wanted to see what these sticky notes could do first hand. Well, I rushed to the restroom, but the lady was still in the stall. And since there was another stall open, and I didn’t want to be a creeper, I went into the stall. Sadly I missed the chance to see that ladies reaction, but when I came out of the stall. A worker was standing at the mirror reading. I was going to let her finish but she noticed I was there, apologized and stepped back.

 “I was just reading the sticky note.”

This was a secret mission! I was 007 in female form! I could not let her know that I was friends with the one who posted the note. So, being the awesome undercover agent that I am I washed my hands and read the note.

“That’s crazy!” I said as I walked away to dry my hands.

But as I dried my hands I looked over and the lady was back reading the note. As I left the bathroom I heard her say, “WOW!”

Dudes! What we are doing is making a difference!  People are reading the notes! Now, I hope and pray, that the people who see these sticky notes are doing something about it!!!

 

On a simple side note: Can you believe that something so simple can do so much constructive damage?

 
Have you posted a sticky today?

 

Sincerely,

Your 007 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment