Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Heads Up, Catch Up

Hello and happy super late New Year! Everyone seems to start the new year off with a few resolutions. I did my little list of resolutions and have already failed miserablely. So, instead of a resolution, my roommate and best friend, is my accountability buddy. At least that is what I am calling it. We will be doing are absolute best, for college students, to keep this blog and our social media up and running! After all we can't afford not to.

I am so excited for what this year holds instore! And with that, there are some cool posts coming up! I don't want to give too much away! But, I have a post coming up about a little domino effect in sticky notes. (if you dont know what sticky noting is, check out the first post Janice and I ever did! Its called "Lets Explain our Mission")

This year is going to be amazing and I am glad this journey and fight, against such a horrible injustice, will be done with you! The sex trade better be ready for a shift, because it is definitely time for a change!

And with that I want to take a side note and say thank you for being so awesome with the changes that are taking place and will be taking place in the next days to come!

Let's make this a powerful year,

Nicole

P.S. If you want to email us, feel free! If you have questions we would love to help you find answers! And if you are doing something to stop the sex trade email us and let us know your story! We would love to share your story!!
 askmeaboutsextrafficking@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment